Friday, November 25, 2011

Congratulate Me...

I've made it to six months w/o a Certain Person.  Yes, we're sort of still in touch; I emailed CP when all hell broke loose last month, and CP emailed back with sympathies.  I still feel pain when I think about the events over the past year (or two), but as long as CP is happy, I'm happy.

And something continues to tell me it's not over yet.  You just don't let 25 years of friendship die because the one you love's career not taking off like you'd hoped!

The longest we've ever gone w/o contact is 2 years.  And that was before the advent of email.  Since email, our 'benchmark' is 18 months.  So we'll see what happens this time next year.

I've gone as long as a month w/o emailing, and it produced weekly emails from CP, sometimes three per day.  That proves CP values our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment