Saturday, April 13, 2019

Visit From The Great Beyond???

Dreamed about Steve a few nights ago....

I was at a party and Steve showed up.  He greeted me, but moved around the room.  When the music began, I waited for a few minutes, then left the group I was with and walked over to him, lightly placed my hands on his waist, and squeezed, as we moved in a slow 'dance' for a few seconds, before I moved on and went back to my group.

He approached me after a while and pulled me into his arms on the dance floor when Madonna's 'Crazy For You' began playing.  When the second verse began, he kissed me, then told me, "You don't have to do anything special to get my attention.  I knew where you were from the moment I arrived; I just didn't want to make it obvious.  So if it happens again, don't approach me; let me come to you."

When the song ended, he kissed me again, smiled, squeezed my hand, and left the dance floor.  I was left feeling confused, and a little hurt.  On the one hand, it felt like a rejection, for that's how he always treated me at parties, but at the same time, it was comforting, since it showed he was thinking about me.

Then the scene switched; I was somewhere else, and the hostess announced they'd hired some people to take pictures with us.  She opened the door and there were three men, dressed in liederhossen (sp??) and one of them was BJC, smiling from ear to ear.  But I woke up after that, so have no idea what was going on.

Both dreams were in full color; Steve was in a multi-colored striped shirt, with his golden hair cropped short, and wearing faded blue jeans.  BJC and his buddies were in the green and white outfits, with green hats.  On second thought, maybe they were elves?  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment