Monday, December 24, 2018

Very, Very VERY Strange Dream....

Classmate FD and I had been suddenly spending a lot of time together.  We were at a large gathering when someone asked, "So who's dating FD?"

Three of us raised our hands, and the person who asked looked at me.

"We're doing a lot of flirting; I don't know if you'd actually call it 'dating'," I replied.

Then the scene shifted, and I was about to enter a church for a wedding, but dawdled, in case FD showed up.  I finally gave up and entered, then sat in the row behind my CHRP sisters, even though they'd clearly been saving me a seat.

I don't know what happened to the wedding, because suddenly FD was standing in my bedroom door.

"Warning; I'm about to take off my shirt," I said.

"That's okay; I'll take mine off too."  He starts to unbutton his shirt.

I pulled my black sweater over my head, and I'm only wearing a black bra on top.  I pull my red/black plaid shirt on, but don't fasten it.  FD pulled me to him, and I pecked his lips, feeling a slight sizzle.  He pecked my lips and lingered....suddenly we're making out, then French-kissing passionately.

I woke up thinking, "YUCK!  It's FD!!"  and, "Like THAT would ever happen!"  *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment