Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weird Dream

What did I eat/drink before I went to bed?

I was fine until I got up at 5:30 to put my dog outside.  I went back to bed (when will I learn??) and tried to squeeze in another hour of sleep.

Imagine my surprise when I finally dragged myself out of bed at 7:15, puzzled and slightly icked out by the dream I'd had.

I'd woken up in bed beside Ozzy Osborn, and he'd been a complete gentleman during the night.  We dressed, and a guy who looked like Penn (from Penn and Teller fame) greeted me and the three of us drove to a dilapidated beach house.  We looked through it, discovered the owner either comatose or dead; it was never really explained.  And then Penn alluded to mine and Ozzy's engagement.

I laughed.  "But he's not divorced from Sharon yet!  We can't be engaged!"

That's when I woke up, shuddering at 1) dreaming I'd slept with Ozzy; 2) 'Penn' thought we were engaged; and 3) what the hell were we doing, walking around this guy's house?

No comments:

Post a Comment