Thursday, April 11, 2013

Don't You Just....

....love it when friends offer support, but even your own PUBLISHER won't acknowledge your presence?

My latest book was sent on a review tour.  Wonderful!  I'm getting good review, posting links everywhere I possibly can, without being overly-pushy about it, and I feel somewhat invisible.  I've walked a close line of yelling 'Look at me!' and 'Please, please PLEASE someone leave me a comment/show me some love!'

There was a post on FB about how an effective marketing tool would be to promote others, not just yourself.  I do this all the time, but rarily get it in return.

And I get sick of seeing others post the same promo spot hourly.  I've been posting it twice; once in the morning and again in the evening.  I realize not everyone scrolls through their entire 'feed' to see what others have posted, but I'm nosy like that (lol!).

When I post to the loops, I check back several times a day, if I'm not on digest.  So yes, I'll respond to comments.

Sorry for the 'Debbie Downer'....just feeling a bit irritated at not being the 'favored child' by this particular publisher.  And not getting any support from other authors or even other friends whom I share their links with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment