Sunday, August 30, 2026

Weird Dream 8/30

 Dreamed I was on the back of Mike Switzer's motorcycle and we passed an outside bar where Brian C and some of his buddies were. Mike kept backing up and going forward; I finally got him to stop so we could chat.

B and I ended up confessing our strong friendship feelings to each other, then we hugged and I agreed to follow them back to the stadium to watch the Sectional game (not sure BBall or FBall, lol!). I got in a VW Bug, but couldn't find my way out of downtown Columbus, and finally drove into a parking garage, where it broke down.  I guess I didn't have a phone, because others in the attached office building called a tow truck and all I could do was express joy at the fact B and I shared the same strong feelings for each other.

And all the women had blue hair.

But woke up with Eagles' Lyin' Eyes in my head.

Strange.....

No comments:

Post a Comment